Arf, The Musical

Last week at school we had our first musical, Arf. The kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades were all dressed up like different dogs and performed songs along with super sweet choreography. And our class got to stand center stage because we were that good.



 I think it was a hit, except for the fact that my tail resembled that of a rat more so than a dog.



My buddy Maddy and I.


Other than that we've been laying pretty low, trying to avoid the stomach bug that has been plaguing half the neighborhood. Tonight Mom wanted a photo in front of the tree in our Christmas jammies. I was in a rare (or not-so-rare these days) mood, so it took a few shots to get a halfway decent one.


'Tis the season to be jolly!




Maida was trying to tickle me, and I remained unamused.




I let this smile sneak out by accident.



The best we got!


Comments

Popular Posts