Happy little 6-month-old


 Yesterday was Foster's 6 month birthday, and I'm pretty sure this 21 lb. kid is off the charts when it comes to size and cuteness.



Gotta have the blank stare photo every month


Greenie is dwarfed by Foster at this point


This little apple (which is almost 40 years old), is one of his favorites


It's almost like we're at a Def Leopard concert instead of a 6 month photo shoot



And in honor of the Broncos making it to the Super Bowl, Dad and I have been playing a lot of football. Luckily the weather has been perfect for it.



I'm Peyton Manning (of course), and Dad is some poor schmuck on the Seahawks team, whom I clobber.


Maida has joined us in football a few times, but more than likely you can find her fixing her Lee Press On Nails :)





Comments

Anonymous said…
I seriously can't handle his cuteness! Sara

Popular Posts