Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

 Tomorrow is Turkey Day, and I'd like to say I'm thankful for gummies, my bike, and Spiderman. Oh, and my family.

Given that the holiday season is in full force now, I thought I'd share our photos from last weekend at the Star Lighting down in Castle Rock. I went down early with GG and D and Maida, Mom and Dad met us there. And so did Cece and her family, and my friend Audrey and her family. Aside from the fact that I was sick and probably should've stayed home, it was a blast.

But first I visited Santa because we missed him at this event last year. I told him I wanted some legos and an ATV.


Showing off my awesome balloon sword and belt. It popped shortly after this photo was taken.


Mele Kalikimaka, Maida!


Waiting in line for the horse drawn carriage ride


The three musketeers


The straw was poking Celie and I in the booty, so we sat on Mom's lap


Then it was on to some ice skating...first time experiencing this, and I loved it



We tried to wait until it got dark to watch the fireworks and lighting of the star on Castle Rock, but we got too cold so we headed back to the car and watched it from there. I spent the next couple days on the couch with a fever and awful cough, but it was worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts