Babies, babies and more babies

Not ours mind you, but we have been meeting a lot of new babies lately. Apparently this Fall was baby season!

This is Emma Zorn, my buddy Nathan's baby sister. We met Emma a few weeks ago (ok, almost a month now), and this is where Maida's baby mania started. Literally, the girl is obsessed.


Just call me the baby whisperer


This little bug is Ella Michie. Mom and Dad are good friends with Ella's parents from college. She is only a few weeks old and wasn't quite as vocal as Emma (I'm sure she'll get there). Ella's big sister is Sophia who is only a few weeks older than Maida. They are busy at their house :)



And just tonight ... it's a boy! Tucker Trees (I know what you're thinking, he should have his own clothing line!). Tucker and his fam came over for dinner tonight, and being the awesome big sister that I am, I got to feed him his bottle all by myself. His parents are also Mom and Dad's friends from college, and Tucker's big sister, Mckenna is a year younger than me, but I swear she could pass for four.



This is Tucker's crazy Dad (yes, I took this picture).


Mckenna actually took this photo of me ... pretty awesome.


Then it was milk and cookies time. Maida is shirtless because she has proven herself to be a disaster at the dinner table.




Comments

Popular Posts