4th of July = 3rd Annual Crested Butte Trip



This year's annual trip to Crested Butte with our friends and former neighbors, the Ridges, was a momentous occasion. 


First, I learned to ride a bike without training wheels (a real bike with pedals, that is), and at the same time I had my first mountain biking experience (don't worry, I didn't run into the truck, though I do need to work on braking).





Did you really think I'd wear anything other than my spiderman shirt?!


Beautiful views



We rode to this stream and practiced skipping rocks


Someone needs to tell Maida that rock is way too big to skip



 Another first for me ... rock climbing. I was so excited about climbing this wall, it was all I talked about for days afterwards (even though I only got about 5 feet off the ground - doesn't matter!)


Turns out I'm turning into quite the outdoorsy girl. Stay tuned for more fun from Crested Butte!

Comments

Patrick said…
Chuck, is that an over-sized fanny pack?

Popular Posts