Now for the sprinklers...oh, and more Spiderman

The second half of our Nebraska trip went something like this...

Farmer's Market excursion in downtown Lincoln where I got my face painted with (what else) - Spiderman


Ran into this strapping young man playing his ukulele on the street. I was so enamored, I didn't even know what to do with myself.


I think I'm in love.


And what trip to Lincoln would be complete without hitting up their awesome Children's Museum?

Maida hung out in the farm equipment area and showed Mimi how to organize the eggs.


While Dad and I took care of the grocery shopping.


But then I found the stage, and better yet, I found a cape with Spiderman on one side and Batman on the other. I put on quite the show. And Maida, well, she kept herself entertained by hiding behind the curtains and running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Not entirely different than what she does at home, I must say.


We were all pretty pooped at this point, so while Maida took a nap, Koda and I watched a movie together.


The next day we did some serious playing in the water. Mimi and Grandpa picked up a hop scotch sprinkler and we had a blast. But brace yourself, Mom forgot to pack my swimsuit, so I went swimming in my undies. 



Even Grandpa and Mimi took turns running through.



This might be the funniest picture of Dad and Maida ever. Dad looks horrified and Maida is the happiest kid on the planet.



Pure JOY


Thanks for the great trip Nebraska family!
XOXOX





Comments

Popular Posts