More Kansas City fun


We of course tried getting a photo of all six cousins, but Maida got ticked off the instant we told her to sit on the trampoline. The odds of getting one with everyone happy were pretty slim anyway.


Adorable Liam


Maida swinging with Papa - not sure who wants off the swing more?


Tenley and Liam LOVE the trampoline


Later that afternoon we visited a kids farm in town where we panned for gold,


fed some goats


and rode some more appropriately sized tractors



So it was actually a big day for me for two reasons:
 I got to ride with Jaxson and Kaelee BY MYSELF all the way to the barn. This is no big deal for them as they do it several times a day, but it was kindof a big deal for me (and I'll tell you about it if you ask)! Sidenote - just so you know, the barn is a little bit of hike from their house, we're not just talking a stone's throw away, people.


And second, I got my first horse riding lesson from Uncle Garrett and Jaxson.

The second they brought Lady out, in true Harper fashion I started to reconsider. But Uncle G was having none of it, and he grabbed me and threw me up on Lady before I could say 'thanks, but no thanks.' 



Turns out it was a good thing he did, as I am a natural (perhaps it's in my blood from Aunt Sara?). I loved it, and Jaxson took me around in circles forever.





Comments

Popular Posts