Maida got a haircut?!

So I go to get my haircut yesterday, and after I'm done, the lady says to Mom, "Have you ever cut her hair (her being Maida)?" And Mom says, "well, no, she barely has any, why?"

The lady replies, "Well, when it gets like that (like what?), it's just good to even it out in the back so it's not so long and can grow in even."

Who knew? Well, no surprise that Mom was suckered in. I know Maida thinks it's a big deal she got her first haircut about a year and a half before I ever did, but I assured her it means nothing.

Mom didn't have her camera since this was an impromptu "first", so these phone pictures of the momentous event will have to do.

Maida is a little unsure when the whole thing starts.




But towards the end, she's having more fun with the pink airplane and completely forgets about the girl with red hair coming at her with scissors.


Happy haircut day for all!



Comments

Popular Posts