Happy Belated


Dad had a birthday while Mom was out of town galavanting around New York City. I know, I can't believe she went out of town on Dad's birthday, either. But he got to spend the whole day with us, so it was ok. That was until dinnertime. GG and D came up to take us out, and we didn't even make it halfway through the meal and had to pack up and leave because Maida and I were both losing it. No one ever told me the rule about no tantrums on Dad's birthday.

Mom did find this cool Elmo birthday cake in Chelsea Market - too bad she didn't bring it home for him.

Picture of Frudo the Bear that I made for Mom while she was gone.

Probably the best part of Mom's absence was that I got to eat nutella for breakfast every morning.



And all the TV Maida and I got to watch (just kidding, Mom took this photo before she left, it was just too funny not to throw in there)

 And while we're on the subject, doesn't look like Maida's going to give up her habit anytime soon, either. Better save that birthday money for braces, Dad.


Comments

Popular Posts