Video time

It's been awhile, I know...all of us (except Dad, not sure how he does it) have been sick at one point or another in the past week or two. So subsequently things have been fairly quiet, but here is what we have been up to.


Putting Maida's push toy to use





Maida using it for its intended purpose (pushing around DVD's, of course)



Playing dress-up
**Disclaimer** We aren't entirely sure what I'm saying in these videos, I don't think every word is even English. And I have an accent ... no idea how or why, but I do. Gotta love little kid's imaginations, don't ya?!




At last, but certainly not least, Dad has been busy participating in a beard growing contest at work, and apparently one day they decided it was time for the beards to come off, but in stages. Here he is taking a photo of himself on the way to work. Hopefully the car wasn't moving when he shot this, and hopefully he didn't scare any other drivers off the road. Thankfully it only lasted one day, but that was 24 hours too long if you ask me. Every time I see this photo, all I can say is "yucky."


Comments

Popular Posts