A New Year, a new Maida

Happy 2012 everyone! We were up and at 'em early New Year's Day to ring in the first day of 2012 (translation: Mom and Dad did not have a crazy night out on the town), and to celebrate Maida's 11 month birthday (that's what I meant by "a new Maida" - doesn't really make sense, I just thought it had a nice ring to it).

Happy 11 months, Maida!


Just for posterity - and since we're almost done with the monthly countdown to Maida's 1st birthday - here I am at 11 months


Here she is again, dazed and confused



 and tired...you know, you could've slept in like me, Mae. Though when you don't get up until 7:45, half the morning is already gone.


Playing peek-a-boo with a one-eyed green monster


Come on, Maida, you know you want to take a picture with me


Yes, this may be inappropriate, but also too funny not to record. A lot of fun to be had in 2012!



Comments

Popular Posts