Pizza and hot dogs (sortof)



Friday night is typically pizza night at the Kroll household and this time, Dad said I was finally ready to help roll out the dough, so I got busy rolling...

and patting...

and kneading (see Dad in the background here trying to be a professional pizza tosser with a mini pizza? Yeah, that didn't really work out so well)...

and pausing to be a cheeseball for the camera

and patting some more...

Sadly, I don't have a finished product to show you, Mom forgot to take that picture, but know that I make one stellar pizza.

While we were waiting for the pizza to cook, I decided what better time to do the Hot Dog Dance? For those of you that don't watch cartoons, that's the dance Mickey Mouse and his friends do at the end of his show, and I just happen to have a birthday card that sings the song, which I love to shake my booty to...

Action shot!

And just because I think it's too funny to keep myself, here's Dad doing the Hot Dog dance for me, just like a little puppet. Priceless.

Comments

Patrick said…
I'm just not even sure what to say here about your Dad, Harps...
-Finley

Popular Posts