Happy Cyber Monday

Getting ready to do my online Christmas shopping today, so I figured I'd better let everyone know what I've been up to before I get too engrossed in the great deals...

Last Thursday we had Thanksgiving Dinner at our house with GG, D, Great Grandma Campbell and Aunt Sara.

Yes, Aunt Sara and I called each other beforehand to make sure we were both wearing our ultra cool lumberjack shirts.

Mom did the turkey this year, and I have to give her props that it looks good. But when I found out she cooked it with the bag of "inerds" still inside the top where the head was cut off, that was it for me and I swore off the whole meal, except for pie and ice cream. I didn't want to starve!?
Dad doing the carving...are we sure this is safe?

Sara really wanted to ride Rody, so I let her have a turn.
And then made her put me on her shoulders and hop around

Then it was time to show Grandma C. how I make pancakes with my play-doh
I wasn't all that interested in photographs this holiday, so here's what you get
Aunt Sara hates this photo of her, so I had to include it

And finally, our four generation photo
Stay tuned ... we also picked out our tree this weekend and went to Zoo Lights with Celie and her family. More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts