Better late than never

Geez...it's been such a busy week, Mom completely forgot to update my blog with photos from Halloween! So since she had nothing better to do on a Friday night, I told her to get to it already.

First stop was Gaylord Street in Wash Park. They closed the street down and all the stores and restaurants were handing out treats ... it was utter chaos. I ran into Darth Vadar who spooked the you-know-what out of me, and ironically another (adult version) Princess Leia. Her buns were no where near as cool as mine. I got many compliments, let's just leave it at that.

Then we decided to stay close to home and trick-or-treat that night. It was a beautiful night out, and we met up with all my friends on the block (I promise I do have more than one friend).
Then, of course I had to do my cheesy pose before counting all the suckers (which I call "summy's" ....???) that I accumulated.

Halloween has now trumped my birthday as a favorite holiday, hands down.


Comments

Popular Posts