My first petting zoo

As I mentioned, Grammi and Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt came to visit a couple weeks ago, and we did some super fun stuff.

We rode a train (several times, in fact), which I LOVE to do
And I got to experience my first petting zoo. These sheep were really soft, and luckily didn't bat an eye while I manhandled them.
Next up was the cow
Then I'm just minding my own business, trying to see what's in this cage, when all of a sudden, this cow decides to get in my face!?
What? I hope you're not trying to start something because I've got people
And then he brought back-up in the form a turkey (at least I think that's what this bird is). I started to think about my odds against the cow's hooves and the turkey's beak and just told them I wasn't interested in any trouble today. Luckily they went on their way.
Next we saw a dirty pig just digging in the mud with his snout...I wasn't too interested in petting him, especially after the cow incident.
Overall it was a great first petting zoo experience with the Fam (minus the fight I almost got into)
The next day we went on a hike...we got about 3/4 of the way through, and that's all I had in me, so we waited by the stream until everyone else was done. So I'm not an outdoorsy girl...get over it.
Then Dad and I did some exploring with Sadie and found a really pretty waterfall

Then everyone else made it back and I tried to talk Aunt Gabe into joining my nudist colony in the woods, but she wasn't biting.
Just me and the boys
The silly things Uncle Matt and I get into when we're together :)
Then it was dinner at Benny's before Grammi, Grandpa and Uncle Matt had to head home. Thanks for coming to visit me, see you soon!




Comments

Popular Posts