Discovering lip gloss

I think I owe everyone an apology over the past month, I realize I've been fairly MIA. Ok, let's be real, we all know I'm not the one sitting down at the computer typing out these hilarious antics for all 7 of you to enjoy .... it's my Mom (SHOCKER), and she's been feeling like poop for the past several weeks (aka, NO FUN!), and thus, my blog has suffered. 

We're hoping we've turned a corner and she can start entertaining again at her usual pace of 1-2 posts a week, but you'll just have to stay tuned to find out!

In the meantime, I discovered that I LOVE "lips" stuff...Mom and Dad help me put on chapstick from time to time, but today, I found the lip gloss and went to town. 

Here I am just getting started.


First I had to test out how it tasted, of course. This particular brand isn't really my first choice, kinda tastes like glue.

Is this how you do it? 
Ok, seriously...how good do I look?! I'm available for makeup consultations by appointment only (I'm very busy).



Comments

Popular Posts