Sprinkler time

I'm sure most of you have nostalgic memories of running through sprinklers on hot summer days when you were little...am I right? Well, my childhood will be no different because we finally got to break out the Ladybug sprinkler I got for Easter

I'll have those fond memories, too, only I'll also have these hilarious photos of Dad showing me how to do it...are you confused as to who is the little girl in this picture? Me, too

This is how you do it, Dad...with purpose!

Here's my impression of Dad running through the water like a little girl

Then I had to hold Dad's hand so he could run through again

Next up, pool time with Sadie... I love summer

And who doesn't like to end a day of fun in the sun with a nice bubble bath?

Comments

Alisson Hoy said…
Love the pic of Justin! Hope to see you all soon

Popular Posts