Chip or Terry




A couple weeks ago when Mom was sick, Dad and I decided I needed a fish (because if we need anything in our house, it's more animals), so off we went to Petsmart.

Here I am yelling, "Fishy!!!" in my pink J LO jumpsuit.
I'd never seen so many fish in one place before, it was amazing, and I thought the choices were endless. In fact, there was a really cool blue one I already had my eye one. Until a nice lady came over to help and asked if we were planning on getting a filtered water tank. Well, no, lady, we're not going to be that kind of fish owner, we'd just like one that can live in a regular old bowl. Turns out the only kind of fish that likes a plain bowl is a Beta, so I had to say goodbye to my dream of owning the beautiful big blue fish...at least for now...and move on to the Betas.

So home we went to get this fish out of the little cup he'd been living in for who knows how long. But first, a stop to say hi to the puppies. We have room for one more, right?

Back at home, we got the fishy's bowl ready...first I put in the rocks...one at a time.

Then it was time to drop fishy in

That was quite a fall fishy, you ok??!
Now time to feed him. I couldn't decide between Chip or Terry for his name, so I think he's going to go by Chip Terry...fitting, I think.
Here he is, happy as a clam in his new bowl. My very own fish, Chip...or Terry.





Comments

Popular Posts