Breaking records


We hit a new record yesterday. No, not a record for the coolest, most super sweet outfit with skinny jeans, crocs and a fishing hat that says "Grandpa thinks I'm a keeper." It was record heat here in Denver yesterday with a sizzling 83 degrees. So Mom and I spent the afternoon hanging outside.

I walked down towards the 'Fax' to see what was going on with the peeps

Then I decided that wasn't the best idea and took Dad's advice from when he rode the 15 (bus) to work...keep your head down, and act a little crazy and the real crazies will leave you alone.

Getting a little too scary out here for my taste, I'm outta here!
Then last night, my buddy Porter and his parents made an unscheduled pit stop in Denver on their way home to Omaha (long story), so he and I got to hang out a bit this morning. Just to jog your memory, this is Porter and I from back in the day.
He really liked my hat,

so I let him try it on.
Turns out he has a much bigger head than I do

PS, Dad wouldn't let me publish this post without mentioning that Sunday is opening day for Baseball season. Maybe the Cubs will win it all this year, so I won't have to hear about this 102 year curse anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts