Happy XX Birthday Grandpa

Yesterday was Grandpa G's birthday (he swore me to secrecy on which one - hint, if you check back through the archives this time last year, you can find out), and we helped him celebrate with dinner and presents!

First I got enthralled with rubbing Grandma G's head...I'm still not sure what this stuff is you call "hair"

Next, my photo op with Grandpa. We're both delirious because it's past our 7p bedtimes. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Up next, the 7+ hour drive back to Nebraska today to celebrate an early Christmas with the rest of the family. It's been about 10 below there, so Dad got me this fancy new heavy winter coat. I think it's a little big, but it should do the trick. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the family, but does anyone have any ideas on how to keep me occupied in the car for 8 hours?
Didn't think so...

Comments

Popular Posts