Christmas Stash

Despite Mom and Dad's best efforts to not get me a ton of stuff for Christmas (if you've been to my house, you know we're out of room!), I brought home the motherload. It probably doesn't hurt that I'm the only grandchild, either.
Let me demonstrate.

First, on Xmas eve, Mom and Dad decided to give me my big gift early...a table and chairs so I can sit and learn things. Just what I wanted - super sweet!
Then we went to Aunt Sara's for an early Xmas eve dinner, and I helped sweep the floor. I'm a really good cleaner, and Dad says I get it from him.

Then, it was the BIG day. We got up early and headed down to Grandma and Grandpa G's for breakfast and to open presents. I was in rare form because I woke up with a runny nose and fever, hence I wasn't really into opening presents (come on, cut me some slack!), so Mom did most of the heavy lifting for me.
But I was stoked to get the stroller I was playing with in the toy store back in Lincoln, what a surprise!

I've been told Christmas is not just all about me (yeah, right), so I have included everyone else's highlights below:
Grandpa's size XXL hat,
Grandma's signed copy of Sarah Palin's book,
Aunt Sara's new purse,
Aunt Gabe & Uncle Jace's camping chairs,
Dad's headlamp,
and the deer in the backyard
I almost forgot to tell you I learned how to play the piano while I was there, too. You can just call me gifted.

I hope you and yours hit the motherload like I did! Happy New Year!

Comments

Patrick said…
Mr. Cherry,

My Christmas gift from you was a great big belly laugh. Your headlamp looks ridiculous(ly awesome).

Finley

Popular Posts