Christmas came early....

Last weekend we had an early Christmas back in Nebraska, and had a great time. It started with a trip to the Lincoln Children's Museum (which was surprisingly super cool)

I played in a house with a round window

and slid down a carpet slide (over and over again)

Then I drove a super sweet Harley Davidson Police motorcycle with Mom (the kid in the elevator is so jealous)
Drove a delivery truck (I was delivering presents for Santa...duh)

Pretended to be a Veterinarian and took care of all my animal peeps

And sat in a really big chair that made me look even smaller than I am already

I was exhausted after that and took a long nap at Grammi & Grandpa Klein's, and then in the afternoon we opened up presents. You don't have to tell me twice. It was so much fun!
After that I was pooped again and chilled with Dad and Uncle Matt while they played Xbox (Dad got beat, if you're wondering).

The next day was Christmas again at Papa Kroll's, where I met my cousins, Kaelee & Jaxson. They were just as cool as I imagined, and we walked around holding hands all day (except for the occasional fall on my part - my legs aren't as long!)

All in all, maybe my best trip back to God's country yet. And the drive isn't so bad...I just throw on my headphones and zone out.

Comments

Popular Posts