Tough decisions

My morning routine:
Wake up, eat, eat some more, take a bath...and then comes the important part - what am I going to wear today? I'm finally tall enough to reach my clothes in the closet (well, one rack at least, nevermind that most of it is still too big for me and meant for winter).

I love this part!

Today I have decided to wear the monkey. Clothes are dumb.
The next difficult decision is what shoes? Normally I don't wear them, but just carry them around like this all day, so it's still important to coordinate.
The choices I have today are gold sandals or green and white Nike kicks.
Feel free to vote at www.whatshoesshouldharperwear.com
(Please note: this is not a real website and those of you that try to visit it will be disappointed. It's just a joke people)

Comments

Jan said…
well that apple did not fall from the tree! LOL

Popular Posts