Toes in the water, a$$ is the sand...

I apologize to all you youngsters for the profanity in the title , it's a line from one of Dad's favorite country songs that he plays over and over again, so I thought it was fitting for my first sandbox posting. Though we aren't at the beach, so my toes aren't technically in the water, but that's neither here nor there.
Mom found this turtle sandbox for me on Craig's List for $10, and I must say it's the best $10 she's ever spent. I don't even mind that the turtle is missing his eyes. Of course, right after this picture was taken, I put a handful in my mouth... what? You know you've done it, too.
Sadie - stop smelling my booty!!

After that sandbox and the booty incident, I was in need of a bath. But you'll have to catch me first! Wait, is that Harper, or ET wobbling around? (you know, the scene in the movie where he and Elliot try and escape, so he puts a towel over ET and he ends up looking like Yoda?!)
Not my best disguise ever, I know...but at least I'm cute naked.

Comments

Popular Posts