Grandma & Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt (aka Uncle "T" - long story) came to visit us last weekend, and we had a great time!
Uncle Matt helped me show off my walking skills..

Then on Saturday we went on a hike at Eldorado Springs. It was my first official hike (sad, I know), and I thoroughly enjoyed myself riding on Dad's back. I'm not sure he could say the
same the next day when he could barely move his neck.
No pain, no gain, right Dad?

And even though Dad did all the heavy lifting, I still pooped out at the end of the hike. These backpacks aren't the best place to nap, but I didn't really care.

The rest of the time we just spent some quality time together hanging out. I showed off by saving some of my best new moves for them (walking across the room by myself, and even turning around, bending over to pick up a toy and standing back up...you know, super cool stuff like that). I think they were impressed.

Please enjoy some more pictures of me with my Aunt Gabe & Uncle Jace, G &G Klein and Uncle "T" :)




Comments

Popular Posts