I'm coming at you like a spider monkey!


Here I am in my new exersaucer...sitting up all by myself! Well, ok, not technically. It's more like I'm being propped up, and then I can't stay straight, so I just lean all the way forward like I'm trying to come get you, even though my legs aren't quite long enough to move it yet. But it's still pretty entertaining for Mom and Dad to watch, which is all that matters, I guess.




Sidenote: We had quite the lovely weather here in Denver this past 
week. It was 70 degrees a couple days in a row (I know, we love Denver!), so Mom and Dad took the girls and I out for some strolls to the park. It was a grand ole' time. Hope you're enjoying your winter weather as much as we are! Don't worry, it got cold again and snowed here the past couple days....crazy Colorado weather!

Until next time..
xoxox
HCK

Comments

Melissa said…
She looks just like you Melissa. She is so cute

Popular Posts