3 month update

Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? I can't believe I'm already 3 months old, but it's true. I decided on the eve of my 3 month birthday, I'd throw the biggest tantrum ever while Mom and Dad were at some friends' house for dinner. Needless to say, I won that battle and they took me home. But all was forgiven today, since it's my birthday. 

Here's a few pics from the big day (Mattie, aka Kitty, wanted in on some of the photo action). Note the wardrobe change...I spit up all over myself during the photo shoot...poor form, I know. The green dog and I have become quite close these past few months. I decided it was high time he experience his first "noogy"

Stay sweet...peace out

Comments

Melissa said…
She is so adorable.... what a doll. She looks just like you Mel...

Popular Posts