Happy 2009

Well, I've officially made it to next year. It was quite the holiday season for me. As you can see from my previous post, my first Xmas was a blast, and my first New Year's didn't disappoint either. Mom and Dad took me over to my good friend Celie's house (have you met Celie?! We hang out a lot!) where they had what looked like an awesome fondue dinner while us kiddos hung out and played gin rummy.
 
I also met another one of my new BFF's, Finley Skertich. She is from Chicago (aka, the Windy City, home of the Cubs, etc) and came into town after spending the holidays with her Grandparents in Arapahoe, NE. Finley is about 11 months old, so Celie and I just watched her cruise around on her hands and knees ... we were so jealous. She also got to play with all my cool toys that I'm still too little to enjoy. But anyway, she was pretty cool, I think we're going to hook up for a Cubs game this spring. Only problem is her Dad (Paddy O'Shea as he likes to be called) is a White Sox fan and we all know how my Dad feels about that.

Here are Celie and I with Finley - she liked to pat my bald little head

Comments

Patrick said…
Paddy O'Shea will be happy to attend a Cubs game this summer as a gesture of thanks for Justin accompanying him down the slopes unscathed (save for a busted thumb and a torn ACL).

Popular Posts