The essentials...




Mom, Dad and I thought we'd share with those of you out there with little ones at home what I've decided are the essentials for us babies.



First, we have the playmat. As you can see, I enjoy hanging out on this and staring up at the random things hanging over my head (Mom tries to tell me what they are, but I honestly have no idea what she's talking about!). This is about all I can do on the playmat right now, but I do enjoy myself, and I can only imagine how much more fun it will be when I can actually grab those things taunting me over my head and tear them down! Oh, and there is also a squeaker in my playmat, which I think Sadie is going to tear out one of these days. She seems to think all the squeakers in the house belong to her??




Next we have the bouncy seat (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa G!)...I can't overstress this enough. And mine even has a toy bar (not shown), plays music through something called an Ipod, and vibrates! I spend time hanging out in this during the day while mom tries to be productive. Sometimes I even nap in here, and I'm as content as a clam :)






And last but not least, we have the swing. Now I will say not all kiddos enjoy the swing, and sometimes I like it better than other times, but it has proven to be invaluable for Mom and Dad in specific instances, thus making the list! As you can see again, I'm fairly happy here, too!

I'm sure this "essentials" list will evolve as I get older, so I'll be sure to share my thoughts later on. Be sure to check back next week for my one month update - time is flying by!

Comments

Popular Posts