Dear Ole' Nebraska...

What a weekend! Mom, Dad and I ventured back to Nebraska for a few days before Thanksgiving so I could meet some more family. It was also my first experience flying, and I'm not sure what the big fuss is about?! I slept through (almost) all of it! Even the 2 1/2 hour delay on our way there, having to switch planes and everything! Mom and Dad were so proud of me...

I met SO many great people -Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt, my great Grandma Campbell (hence my middle name), Great Grandma Gonnion, and Great Grandma and Granpda Mitchell. I also met some more of Mom and Dad's friends, and I'm happy to say I now have another new BFF, Maci (see above - as you can tell, she's a bit older, I'm looking forward to her showing me all her tricks, one of which was a cool booty dance I saw her perform). One thing I did miss out on was seeing the Big Red Machine in action, but Dad promised me it would happen in the future. Hopefully he's not just feeding me a line of bull, I've heard he's kind of full of it.

Here's some pics of the highlights:

Great Grandma Campbell and I meet for the first time - she thought Mom said my name was "Heartbreak" - soon enough, Grandma :)


Great Grandma Gonnion












Mom and Dad also took me to meet my Uncle David at the cemetary






Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt - he liked to hold me when I was passed out - I'm pretty easy to handle then!














Giving Grandpa Kroll some love









Great Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell

Comments

Melissa said…
This is so sweet. I know everyone loved meeting her. The picture of her at the cemetary made me cry... :(

Popular Posts