Okay, I just need to make a really quick couple of points-this picture was from my parents first night out in a while...they went to see some lady friends who were celebrating their 30th birthday's or as Dad puts it, their super sweet sixteen party-he even said that Lil' Wayne was there, unbelievable! Alright, back to my two points...
1) Mom looks hot, for just having a baby two weeks ago....nice work Mom-hopefully I get her style, which brings me to my next point.
2) Dad is a dork...his BFF Bryan Troester told me that dad used to wear clever t-shirts and never would he be caught in a sweater like this one above. I guess he is trying to look more like a dad than ever now-one piece of advice, keep it simple dad..a classic polo can go a long way.
That is all I have for now, I haven't been sleeping well at night so until that happens....I will discontinue my blogging. Thanks to all and good night, I said good night....

Comments

Popular Posts