First trip to the Pumpkin Patch










Halloween is coming as most of you know, so I needed to get me a pumpkin! Mom and Dad took me to the pumpkin patch at Church and I had a blast (aka, slept the whole time). But I did get some quality time in with my new BFF Celie. She is older than me by 8 days, so I know I have a lot to learn from her. Celie and I hung out while Mom and Aunt Deeg talked about feeding and "boobs" and Dad and Uncle Brett bantered back and forth about their "picks" for the day, whatever that means.

Comments

colleen said…
are you kidding me? Justin is posting these? How cute is that?!!

Ooooh, your really making Wes (and all men) look bad...He might have a few words for you when he sees you next ; )

This is absolutely adorable...Congrats on the new babe and welcome to the club...You never knew what you were missing, did ya?

Popular Posts