And so it begins.....






















Well, I just wanted to give a shout out to all of my peeps...from the OC to DC. Give everyone a quick introduction to myself and let them see just how cute I am (At least that is what Mom and Dad )tell me).


So, I was born on Friday, October 10th (my due date) because my Mom always says it is better to be the first to the party rather than the last. I weighed in at a healthy 6lbs 9ozs and am about 19 inches tall....my dad says I am too small, but I like to think of myself as just petite. This is my first picture...not flattering, but I did just get done working almost 15 hours with mom. I had a lot of family there when I arrived and they continued to come and see me over the next few days( you will see I attached some pictures of them as well)...they seemed very proud and I believe there were a few tears involved.

Oh Yeah-Random thought-I guess there was a lot of commotion when I was born-the future mommy in the room next to us was screaming and knocking things off the walls. Mom said she came in at 10 (I have no clue what that means) and they couldn't give her any drugs (remember, DARE to keep kids off drugs) so she was what they call "pissed". I guess everything worked out and they also had a pretty baby, but I can't verify their gender.

Anyway, I have to head to bed for the evening-Dad is heading back to work tomorrow to try to make some cash for my future wedding and college fund-I want to be good and rested for my first day alone with mom-I have big plans for our day. Also, Grandma Klein is heading into D-Town tomorrow to help for the week...I will keep you posted from here.

Love,
Harper
























Comments

Popular Posts