You thought that was it?

Of course my birthday celebration continued into the weekend - duh.

I had my good friends, Emme and Zoe stay the night on Saturday..


and lucky for us, our neighbors were playing a movie out on the greenbelt that night - Hotel Transylvania 2. 



Then on Monday (my actual birthday), Dad was going out of town that night, so he let me play hooky over lunch and took me to my favorite spot, Noodles (inset Mom's "bleh!" here).


Then after waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently), I finally got to open my gifts.





We hit up some games at Gameworks, and then birthday dinner at - where else? - Olive Garden!!


I was super disappointed Mom couldn't figure out how to make me a Nerf Gun cake, so the 8 had to suffice. THere's always next year, Mom.



That's a wrap!




Comments

Popular Posts