Broncos Win

While it was over a month ago, I would be remiss not to mention the biggest event in my life thus far, which is the Broncos winning the Super Bowl!! Right before the game, Dad made some "Orange Crush" pies for the party we were attending (one even had a gluten free crust!). I wouldn't say they were a huge hit, but we were proud of his effort. And it worked, because they won!


The following weekend, there was a parade downtown with the whole team. Mom let Maida and I play hooky..some schools even cancelled classed for the day because so many kids were going to be absent. Mom thought that was nonsense, but I had to remind her she was letting me - touche!


      

Peyton Manning!
(PS - I cried when he made his retirement speech)


So other than that, we've had a couple trips to the mountains since our last post. The first trip, I was sick the whole time, so it wasn't too exciting of a trip for me - although we did get through the first
2 1/2 Star Wars movies, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. We've now made it all the way to #3, which is the last in the series before the new one, which is #7. Not confusing at all.

After we got back from that trip, Wrigley just continued to grow on us...this picture was a couple weeks ago, and now he's pretty much outgrown sitting in Foster's carseat. Keep in mind he was barely 4 months old in this photo. Dude is going to be HUGE.


Maida had her dreaded 5-year check up with all the Pre-K shots (lucky girl only had to get two, I had four!). She was a trooper, though, as you can see from the post-shot photo.



And I missed nearly a week of school because of my fever, so Foster and I got a lot of bonding time over Monopoly, where basically I would tell him what to do, and he would ignore me and do whatever he wanted.


Our trip to Steamboat last week over Dad's birthday was EPIC (my new favorite word)...lots of skiing, hot tub time and best of all, dog sledding! Pics to come...

    






Comments

Popular Posts