School's out for summer!

It was a great end to the school year for Maida and I. 

Maida's class celebrated with a party at a nearby park .. we ate, drank and had all sorts of fun. 




Grabbing their winnings from the piñata.



Mooners!! That's what Dad calls Maida's teacher (her real name is Mrs. Moon). She is absolutely the best preschool teacher around.... I'm not sure who's going to miss her more, Mom or Maida.



Then the next day was my kindergarten graduation. First was our "performance" in the gym - I think everyone was just impressed that someone was able to coordinate 100+ kindergartners at one time.




This is my friend Emme's little sister, Tatum. As you can see, Foster is a fan.


Then back to our classroom to receive our "diplomas" - I also won the award for the most positive attitude. I think Mom and Dad were a little bewildered by this, but proud nonetheless.



Mrs. Stuhr - the main reason I was crying on the last day. She's the best kindergarten teacher out there. Maida and I were lucky kids this year.



My helper teacher, Mrs. Morris. Also the best!


And some of my best buds - Emme, William and Finn.

    



Comments

Popular Posts