The Fair

We hit up the Douglas County Fair again this summer (last time we were there Foster wasn't even a gleam in Mom's eye), and this time I came home with some serious loot.

The first thing I wanted to try and win was a fish, naturally. I didn't have any luck, but I gave my last ball to D and wouldn't you know it, the guy got a hole in one and won me a goldfish!


Too bad Gold/Goldie/Shiny didn't make it longer than a few days - he has since been buried in our yard.


Foster even got to have at least a little bit of fun on the boat ride. Poor kid was about 3 hours past his nap at this point, and it sortof went downhill for him from here on.


Not sure why, but Mom always gets wrangled into doing the spinning rides with us, and they are her least favorite.


Maida the motorcycle girl



Our last "ride" of the day was this Fun House (Mom said it reminded her of the movie 'Grease' - whatever that means). Maida and I were pleasantly surprised ... for not being an actual ride, it was pretty fun!


Then we wandered around the animal pens while it downpoured outside (notice the monkeys we won at another game - also not pictured, I shot a basketball and won a gigantic stuffed football player)


Then we enjoyed an Otter Pop at home later. I love summer.


Comments

Popular Posts