The wedding

Just a sampling of photos from Aunt Sara's wedding...

The rehearsal outside (which didn't end up happening because of rain the next day, but it didn't matter!). Foster got pushed/pulled down the aisle by Jed's nephews.


Then it was Maida's and my turn to practice our flower girls duties - and yes, I am wearing Foster's suspenders.


The Rehearsal Dinner that night...Jed's nephew, Joe, and I became fast friends.


With Aunt Sara after opening our flower girl gifts



Being silly in the locker room the next day while everyone was getting dolled up


The beautiful bride!


And here were are...Foster looked pretty dang cute with his bow tie


And we LOVE our cowboy boots


Mom attempted to get a photo of all three of us, but I had just gotten down crying about who knows what, so it didn't work out too well for her.


More formal pics...




Dancing with Aunt Sara before she headed down the aisle




We had a ton of fun on this big swing during cocktail hour


This our our new BFF Leah...she lives in NY and I'm pretty sure I'll be moving there shortly


Aunt Jill was in town for the wedding, too - we saw her for the first time as we walked back down the aisle and we had to stop to give her a hug :)


This is Ms. Kasey, she was our saving grace that night - she helped out with us and Foster and took us home early so Mom and Dad could enjoy themselves.


Mom's favorite photo



Then the craziness ensued...I snapped this pic of Jill at the reception


And Dad, Maida and Foster got a little nutty outside


The happy couple's first dance


Then in true D style, he swung Aunt Sara around all over the dance floor for the Father/Daughter dance



Then the dancing began for us ..yes, I am wearing gym shorts at a wedding. Why you ask?? Because I was playing by the creek after the wedding and fell in...boots and all. So when I had to change out of my wet dress, Maida insisted on changing, too. 


We had to leave shortly after that...but the party continued ...



We just got back from our vacation in Arizona last week. Foster had a 102 temp half the time, and I came home with strep and an ear infection from all the swimming. But it really was fun, I swear...I'll share some pics from that soon.









Comments

Anonymous said…
That's one of my favorite photos too. :) Such a fun/amazing day!

Popular Posts