We've been busy around here...

Maida and I went to this year's Daddy/Daughter Dance a couple weekends ago and had a blast - Anna and Elsa showed up and sang every song from "Frozen" and they played "All the Pretty Girls" at Maida's request. Our friends Celie, Fiona and Molly were there..it was a great night.


The next day I tried on part of Foster's outfit that came with his shirt and pants for the wedding. Aunt Sara said if I ditch the tie, I could actually pull this off with some "skinny jeans"- little does she know I refuse to wear those things...way too binding.


The next day was Mother's Day - it was a pretty low key day because it was snowy out and Dad was up all night praying to the porcelain God from food poisoning (so he says...). GG and D came up for breakfast and we were able to spend some quality time with them, as well. Mom finally realized by the end of the day that we had taken zero pictures, so we set the camera up and got a couple family self-portraits.



Then last Friday was my final flag football game, and since Mom has not put one post on here from the season, I have included some highlights for you..







I had a blast!



Comments

Popular Posts