An adventure to Legoland

A myriad of photos from our infamous day at Legoland 
We arrived bright and early before they opened at 9:30


Dad and I hit up the very first roller coaster we saw - Coastersaurus. Unfortunately Maida was too short (and Mom couldn't ride anyway), so they strolled over to the safari ride. Maida was intrigued if not slightly afraid.


Then it was on to Storybrook Village - an easy water ride through well-known stories like Hansel and Gretel. So far I'm pretty amazed at what they can make out of Legos.



Then on to Duplo Village for some good old-fashioned playtime.




Yes, I am pretending to get Dad with my web shooters from the train ride.


This was a favorite ... we all got to drive helicopters.



It's hard to tell in this photo, but we are on a giant pirate ship that swung back and forth and around in a circle. Mom was very hesitant as she is prone to motion sickness, but I am too, so I told her to buck up. Plus, each kid had to have one adult with them, so she didn't have a choice. She made it through unscathed.



Yet another favorite of mine, where I got to drive my own car.


You had to be 3, though, so Maida just pretended on the cars that were stuck in place.


Tourist!


Enjoying some dippin' dots, of course.


Second family photo of the trip, and this one almost didn't happen because I was petrified of this guy (my shield is protecting me, though).


New York City!


San Fran (the awesomeness of these Lego cities was lost on Maida and I, but Mom and Dad thought they were pretty cool).



Then on to the Star Wars area ... there were about a dozen of these figures from the Star Wars movies lining this street, and I insisted on getting a photo with each one (even though I had no idea who most of them were). I will spare you having to look at them all, and just share this one of Maida and I next to Princess Leia.


And of course, Chewbacca and R2D2!


We promised Maida she could get her face painted, so that was our last stop of the day on our way out of the park. She was one happy girl.



I got a dragon, of course.


The Krolls have conquered Legoland!


Comments

Popular Posts