Another Spidey birthday party

This may have been one of the best birthday parties I've been to because it combined two of my favorite things ... gymnastics  & Superheroes.

It may be hard to see, but I'm on the far left with the full spiderman outfit on, mask and everything.


Moving so fast, you almost can't see me!


Maida didn't dress up as a Superhero, but she had fun crawling through this hole.


Of course two Spidermen can climb a rope well at the same time.


Problem with this party was that Spiderman made an appearance, as well, so I kept my distance. Strange how I can love someone so much, and loathe their presence all at the same time.


But then it was time for masks, cupcakes and fun and I forgot all about my distaste for the wall crawler.


Now last week was a rough week because Mom was sick - by Friday she was feeling a little better so we got out of the house and headed to our favorite pizza joint. Love this place!


Comments

Popular Posts