All about Maida

Yes, this blog was conceptualized by me, but it has been revamped as our family grew to include Maida. And thus it is in the spirit of sharing, I'd like to dedicate this post to my adorable little sister.

While yes, it is probably not cool to include naked photos of your little sister on the internet, this moment when she put on D's shoes after getting out the bath was just too cute not to share. What I won't share is the part where D thought it'd be funny if Maida bent over and mooned everyone (and he stated this out loud, obviously not thinking she'd understand him. But he underestimated her intelligence, and she proceeded to bend over). He got quite the view, and we all got a good laugh.



Maida loves dressing up with jewelry and hats, and this particular day she had Mom join in the fun




 Man, not to brag...but this girl loves me


And the feeling is mutual


Comments

Popular Posts