Water, water, and more water


Maida is finally big enough for us to have our first big girl bath together. Mom and Dad think this is great, because no matter how much I've been boycotting the bath, if they say Maida's going to come, I hop right in ... I LOVE taking a bath with her. Seems as though they have me tricked. Sneaky...

I think Dad is doing some dance move that I'm trying to imitate here, and Maida just thinks he's being ridiculous.
Love it!
I love to clean, and Maida's not yet big enough to clean herself, it's the perfect combination.
Cece came over this weekend to do some swimming, as well (first we had a monsoon for weeks, and now it's blazing hot, so if you're outside, you have to be in the pool). We had a blast!
The water was still a little cold, so GG helped Celie go down the slide
And here I am flying down, you almost can't see me I'm so fast
Maida and Graham had some more quality time together, too. We realized they hadn't really had a formal picture together since the day Graham came home from the hospital. Seems they've both changed quite a bit since then!
Maida is already proving to be a little bit aggressive with the boys, sorry Graham!






Comments

Popular Posts