CB - take two


The second part of our 4th of July trip consisted of a trip up to a remote lake outside of Crested Butte called Lake Irwin. It was absolutely beautiful.

Though not bountiful when it comes to fishing...

I'm ready with the net whenever you guys get a bite! Sadly, that never happened.

Mom and Maida
The girls

Harper and Charlotte :) Not a bad view while eating lunch!

The Dads and the kids

Later that night, after dinner, we cooked up some smores for dessert. This was all that was left of mine after about 2 minutes.

This year was pretty special because I got to stay up late to watch the fireworks. I thought I would be afraid of them (and wouldn't stop talking about it ALL night), but then they started, and I loved it

The next day we were off to downtown Crested Butte for the 4th of July Parade

Happy Birthday USA! I'm just here for the candy they are going to throw.

And of course, what 4th of July is complete without Poppers.
Our neighbors, Jerod, Jennifer, Caleb and Charlotte
I LOVE Caleb
And we'll end our trip with a look from the top of Cottonwood Pass. Luckily I am passed out at this point from Benadryl to help with the motion sickness. It worked, we made it home without incident (unless you count a screaming baby)






Comments

Popular Posts