Hop, hop, hop

So when asked what a bunny does, this is what I say.."hop, hop, hop..."
Genius, I know.

Anyway, this week was filled with eggs and scary Easter Bunnies. Seriously, I am scared to death of them. Who wouldn't be, look at this guy?!
But I love hunting for eggs. So Dad and I went to an Easter Egg hunt at a park near our house yesterday. It was a great time, until I saw that stinkin' Easter Bunny hopping around, scaring the crap out of the little kids. So we decided to head over to where the big kids were having their hunt. Nobody was over there yet, so I had full rein of all the eggs I wanted...it was great.
So I'm just minding my own business, having a solo easter egg hunt, until all those big kids started to head my way...
What are you guys doing taking all my eggs?!? Don't you know I'm smaller and not as fast as you, this is not fair AT ALL! And why aren't your parents telling you to leave some for the cute little girl, wouldn't that be the nice thing to do? Seriously...
Luckily, a nice little boy stopped by as we were leaving when I was throwing a fit because everyone stole all my eggs, and he gave me two of his. Altruism at its finest, people, you could all learn something from this little boy.

Later that afternoon, I had my first egg dyeing experience. I couldn't quite figure out how to use that dumb wire thingy, so I just used my hands. Big mistake, because they're still blue. Too bad Mom only got me a dozen eggs (minus 1 she broke)...I wanted to dye about 32 more.
Now if I could just reach these colored eggs so I could throw them on the ground to see what happens...
Then another Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's...this time I had to hunt for the eggs in the woods, literally. So it made all those other egg hunts seem like child's play. But I still brought in the loot
I'm pretty sure Easter just overtook my birthday as the best holiday ever.

Please enjoy these add'l photos from Easter of my Aunt Gabe and Aunt Sara (Aunt Sara made me put my headband on so we could match...you can see what I thought of that idea)

Comments

Popular Posts