Sweet Home Chicago

I know, we skipped Halloween, but we'll come back to that. 

The weekend BEFORE Halloween, Mom, Mae and I took a girls trip to Chicago to visit our buddies, Finley, Mabel and Pax. 

We had a BLAST. Our first day was spent at the famous Shedd Aquarium with Aunt Jill. Luckily she had a friend who worked there and got us in for FREE (plus we skipped the huge line - SCORE). And let me tell you, our aquarium has NOTHING on this place, it's amazing. The Beluga whales were by far our fave.




Fin amazed me with her piano skills (I want to play like here, but don't actually want to practice, so not sure how that's going to work).


The rest of our trip included a lot of park time, a trip to a pumpkin patch and tons of shenanigans in their basement on the upside down bouncy house. Hopefully they'll let us come back.







Comments

Popular Posts