Last Hurrahs

Well, today is the first day of school, so I figured why not recap some of the summer happenings that we may have missed.

Swimming was by far one of our favorite summer pastimes (and this is just a cool picture of me, so I figured I had to include it)




Mom's friend Katherine and her girls, Corinne and Lilah came for a quick visit, and we participated in some shenanigans downtown at Union Station


My own Mariachi band??


Playing in the rain with Zoe



The Samples concert! Mom said this used to be one of her favorite bands (so I was confused why they were playing for free in our neighborhood?), but it was actually a lot of fun.



This might have been the best moment of the night, though...wait until the end and keep an eye on Fossie



And then last week, we spent the day in Winter Park with my old friend Nathan and his family whom we haven't seen all summer. It was such a great day, I even thanked Mom for taking us (which doesn't happen all that often).






We ended the day at Devils Thumb Ranch with some smores


Fossil was SMITTEN with Emma by the end of the day


First day of school obligatory pics to follow soon!



Comments

Popular Posts