Maida turns 5!

Monday was Maida's 5th birthday.. I know, I can hardly believe it either. But suffice it to say, the girl is growing up before my eyes. We did the bulk of the celebrating last weekend with a small birthday party.

Mom had a balloon lady come and she made us everything from light sabers, to bow and arrows, to Santa and Mrs. Claus. She even made Maida a motorcycle. 




Then we played musical chairs which was actually super fun. Except for when I didn't win, and left the party to pout for a good 10 minutes (which is why I am noticeably absent from the cake photo below).  I'm pretty sure it was rigged.




Then the next day we had a very enjoyable family dinner out at Benihana. 
Last time we went here was two years ago for Mom's birthday. This time, Foster was much more well-behaved. And seeing how he wasn't fed lunch that day for some reason, he ate better than anyone!

           

They chef even made Maida a chicken fried rice heart (which just happens to be my new favorite food) :)


Happy 5th Birthday, Maida - we love you and all your sass!












Comments

Popular Posts