Happenings..

We've been really dang busy lately, so thought I'd fill you in...

A preview of Halloween..two mice and a Hiro :)


Mom borrowed a friend's sewing machine to make Maida's tail for her mouse costume (she was abnormally proud of herself for figuring out how to make a tail), so then I challenged her to make me a Baymax "stuffy" and by gosh if she didn't deliver!


My next challenge was a big one, and she kept telling me it wasn't possible. I wanted Pikachu, the strange shaped Pokemon. I drew it out, and she sewed and VOILA...
now even I'm impressed.


Onto the next event...Dad has been gone A LOT lately, and Maida has really been missing him. So last Saturday, he took her out on a date ice skating and to dinner. She was in HEAVEN. And the girl can actually skate! There is a video to prove it, but technical difficulties won out on that one, so you'll have to take my word for it.



Last but not least this past week, I tested for my blue belt in karate (I am currently a purple belt), and I killed it. Sidenote: there are only two other belts after blue belt before black belt. Now I am not naive to think I will move up as fast in these last advanced rank belts as I have thus far, but I'm just saying... THREE MORE BELTS AND I'M AT BLACK!






Comments

Popular Posts