Back-to-school

Well, nothing like being 3 weeks behind schedule! I actually thought I had already shared our Back-to-school photos with everyone, but clearly I hadn't! So even though we are starting our third week of school, here's what happened on the first day(s)....

I am officially a 1st Grader! 


Since I'm officially a big kid, we get picked up in the back of the building on the playground now, which I LOVE.


A little hesitant going in, but all good...


Then the next day Maida had her first day of her LAST year of preschool! 


She has tons of old friends in her class, and she did great on the first day (long nap and all). Unfortunately the subsequent weeks since then haven't been as smooth, but we're working on it...


Also and update on my karate career..I am now a PURPLE belt! Here I am (smack dab in the middle of the photo) after my belt testing a couple weeks ago.



And we went to our first Broncos game a couple weeks ago, too! Foster wasn't invited again, maybe next year buddy :)


Go Broncos!


Comments

Popular Posts